Saturday, August 02, 2008

Done! Goodbey Student Life In Japan

At last, the day I had been waiting anxiously has come: Sucessful thesis defense. That is the end of my student life in Japan. Will have to face a new life when going back to Cambodia. For the time being just enjoy my last two months sightseeing. Feel like missing the spring and fall here before going.
Took some photos and videos as memories on the defense day at Waseda' main campus and an arabian resturant in Ikebukuro. I had never thought how important it is to take photos of my university before. Honestly speaking, the middle-east food is not my favorite. It's nice to have a change and try a new taste, anyway. It is the most expensive dinner I ever had. Maybe it was because of the belly dancing; everyone, including my prof., enjoyed it and forgot to eat.

5 comments:

TD said...

Oh ho,,sound so sad :(
I bet u will miss it. Enjoy ya last two months....

But i cannot see that video,,,too bad.

All the best,

roatha007 said...

Bad. I posted hoping u could enjoy it too. May face the same problem with internet when going back.

TD said...

no, mayb internet at my workplace is too restricted...mayb outside, i can view.

TD said...

i can c heuy,,hehe,,,loy der ter,,just a bit dark. cannot judge how beautiful the dancer is...

Sophat said...

congratulations on your success! Cambodia will be proud of you and other Khmer students. Make the best of the last time you have there.